General terms of personal data protection
The parties have agreed that the Buyer, if he/she is a natural person, provides the Seller in the order his/her name, surname, permanent address including post code, telephone number and e-mail address.
The parties have agreed that the Buyer, if he/she is a legal person, provides the Seller in the order his/her business name, registered office including post code, company ID number, telephone number and e-mail address.
The Buyer may check and change the personal data provided at any time as well as cancel his/her registration after logging into the internet site of the internet shop in the My Account section.
The Seller hereby notifies the Buyer that under the provisions of Sec.14(2) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and on amendments and supplements to certain acts as amended (hereinafter the “Personal Data Protection Act”) the Seller, as the Controller, will process the personal data of the Buyer during the process of concluding the Contract after granting his/her consent as the Data Subject, since personal data processing will be carried out by the Seller within the pre-contractual relationships with the Buyer, and the Buyer´s personal data processing in necessary for the performance of the purchase contract where the Buyer acts as one of the parties.
The Seller hereby undertakes to handle the Buyer´s personal data in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
The Seller hereby declares that personal data will be acquired only for the purposes provided in the General Terms and Conditions and Claim Rules and will observe the rules for personal data processing defined in Sec.6 – Sec.13 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Prior to the submission of an order, the Buyer will be asked to confirm by checking the box “I agree with the General Terms and Conditions” prior to the submission of the order, that the Seller notified him/her, clearly and comprehensibly, in an easily accessible manner and without confusion, of the following:
- His/her identification data provided in the heading of the General Terms and Conditions and Claim Rules,
- the identification data of a third party, i.e. a company delivering to the Buyer the ordered goods in such a way that the data are provided in acceptance,
- The purpose of the personal data processing, i.e the conclusion of the purchase contract between the Buyer and the Seller,
- That he/she will process the Buyer´s personal data consisting of his/her name and surname, permanent address including post code, telephone number and e-mail address, if the Buyer is a natural person, and business name, registered office including post code, company ID number, telephone number and e-mail address if the Buyer is a legal person.
The Seller hereby declares that he/she will process personal data in accordance with the principles of morality and will act in a way that does not conflict with the Personal Data Protection Act or other generally binding legal regulations, nor will he, nor will he/she circumvent them. The Seller hereby declares that the consent of the Data Subject will not be forced and that to obtain the consent, he/she will not use the threat of rejecting the contractual relationship, service, goods or obligation stipulated for the Seller.
Personal Data Protection Rules
For the purposes of these Rules, Personal data are name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, invoicing address, delivery address, IP address, cookies, information on reaching the age of 16.
- Muebles s.r.o. as the operator of the e-shop www.morgado.sk and at the same time as the Controller of the personal data hereby informs on the method and scope of the processing of personal data including the scope of the rights of the Data Subject related to his/her personal data processing.
2. The Data Subject is a natural person purchasing goods and services from the Operator.
3. The Operator proceeds in accordance with the following legal regulations when processing personal data: Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter the “Personal Data Protection Act”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter the “Regulation”).
4. The Operator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling the Contract
concluded with the Data Subject or other commitment, and the provision of
- Personal data will be processed during negotiations on the conclusion of the Contract between the Operator and the Data Subject in order to conclude the Contract as well as during the contractual relationship;
- For marketing promotion purposes, its assessment and termination, delivery of a possible prize, etc.
- Meeting a legal commitment (in particular accounting, tax and registration, provision of cooperation to administration bodies, police, courts, etc.);
- The legitimate interests of the Operator, protection of rights and of legally protected interests of the Operator;
- Marketing and commercial
offers by the Operator:
- Large-scale sending of commercial product and service offers : sending general commercial announcements without targeting a particular group of recipients;
- Individual offer: sending promotional announcements after assessing some personal aspects relating to a natural person; the Operator does not carry out profiling under Art. 22 of the Regulation since this is not a matter of automatic processing but, rather, manual preparation of individual offers;
- Sending of commercial information by third parties: sending commercial announcements by other controllers to whom the Data Subject´s personal data was transmitted based on consent of the Data Subject and based on the Contract for Personal Data processing;
5. If the Data Subject does not provide his/her personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract with the Operator or to provide services resulting therefrom. The personal data is needed for the provision of a particular service or a product of the Operator.
6. The Data Subject is obliged to provide the Operator only with exact and accurate personal data. The Data Subject shall bear responsibility for the accuracy and veracity of the provided personal data. The Operator shall not bear responsibility for veracity of the data provided.
7. The Operator shall make every effort in order to avoid unauthorized processing.
8. The Operator is entitled to transfer the Data Subject´s personal data to third parties for the following purposes: completion of the ordering process, delivery of goods, sending commercial announcements, customer satisfaction assessment, consumer loan provision, customer support services, insurance product provision, claims handling.
9. Personal data will be processed electronically, not automatically.
10. The Operator maintains records on the Data Subject´s personal data for a period not longer than needed for the purpose for which it was obtained by the Operator.
11. If you, as the Data Subject, wish to know the specific period of your personal data retention, please contact us using the e-mail message sent to the assigned person.
12. The Data Subject has in relation to personal data protection the right to access to the data (Art.15 of the Regulation), the right to the correction of provided data (Art.16 of the Regulation), the right to deletion (Art.17 of the Regulation), the right to the restriction of processing (Art.18 of the Regulation), the right to the transferability of data (Art.20 of the Regulation), the right to object to personal data processing (Art.21 of the Regulation) and the right to challenge a decision of the Operator based on automatic processing of the Data Subject´s personal data connected with the right to express an opinion of the Data Subject to such a decision, and to require the Operator to review such a decision by human intervention (Art.22 of the Regulation). Some exemptions apply to the execution of these rights and therefore might not be applicable in all cases.
13. The Data Subject also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic (www.dataprotection.gov.sk). An overview of the supervisory bodies within the EU is available at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
14. If the legal basis for the Data Subject´s personal data processing is consent of the Data Subject to processing, such a person may revoke it at any time, while being entitled to do so in the same way that the consent was granted to it.
15. The Personal Data Protection Rules were prepared by the Operator in order to promote sufficient transparency and to explain the basic rules that are followed by the Operator when protecting the Data Subjects´ personal data and privacy.
16. The Operator regularly reviews and updates all Personal Data Protection Rules, and the latest version shall always prevail. The latest version is always published on the Operator´s website. Regularly check the Personal Data Protection Rules in order to be informed about possible changes.
The Data Subject has the right to delete personal data concerning him/her if:
A) the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
B) the Data Subject revokes the consent based on which the processing is carried out,
C) the Data Subject objects the personal data processing under Sec.21 of this Article,
D) the data was processed unlawfully,
E) the reason for deletion is to fulfil legal obligations, a special regulation or an international treaty binding upon the Slovak Republic; or
F) the personal data was collected in relation to an offer of services of an information company to a person aged less than 16 years.
The Data Subject shall not have the right to delete the personal data if its processing is needed:
A) for the application of the right to freedom of speech and to information;
B) for fulfilling legal obligations, a special regulation or an international treaty binding upon the Slovak Republic or for fulfilling a task carried out in the public interest or when exercising a public function entrusted to the Operator;
C) due to public interest in the field of public health;
D) for archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, if it is likely that the right to deletion would prevent or seriously hamper the attainment of the objectives of such processing; or
E) for proving, making or defending legal claims.
The Operator deletes the Data Subjects´ personal data based on his/her request without undue delay after assessing the request of the Data Subject as justified.
The Data Subject has the right to limit personal data processing if:
A) he/she challenges the correctness of the personal data by objection under Sec.21 of this Article during the period allowing the Operator to verify the correctness of the personal data;
B) the processing is illegal and the Data Subject requests, instead of their deletion, that their use be limited;
C) the Operator no longer needs the personal data for processing or the Data Subject needs it for proving, making or defending the legal claims;
D) the Data Subject objects to the personal data processing based on a legitimate claim by the Operator until verification whether the legitimate reasons of the Operator prevail over the legitimate reasons of the Data Subject.
If the Data Subject requests that the processing of his/her personal data be limited, the Operator will not carry out any processing with such data, except for retaining, without the consent of the Data Subject.
The Data Subject will be informed by the Operator if the limitation of such data processing is cancelled.
The Data Subject has the right to transfer the data, which means obtaining the personal data provided to the Operator, and has the right to transfer the data to another operator in a commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that the personal data has been obtained with the Data Subject’s consent or based on the contract, and is processed by automated means.
The Data Subject has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data due to his/her particular situation. The Data Subject may object the personal data processing based on:
A) a legal title of fulfilling tasks carried out in the public interest or in exercising a public function, or due to a legal title of a legitimate interest of the Operator,
B) personal data processing for direct marketing purposes,
C) processing for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes.
If the Data Subject objects to the personal data processing for direct marketing purposes, his/her personal data may not be further processed by the Operator.
The Operator shall consider the delivered objection within a reasonable time period. The Operator must not further process the personal data unless necessary legitimate interests for the personal data processing prevailing over the rights or interests of the Data Subject or grounds for the application of a legal claim are demonstrated.
The Data Subject has the right to the ineffectiveness of automatic individual decision-making including profiling, if the Operator processes the personal data by profiling, or by a similar method based on automatic individual decision-making.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of our website we sometimes store small data files, the so-called cookies, on your device. A cookie file is a small text file stored by the website on your computer or mobile device when it is viewed. Thanks to this file the website retains information on your steps and preferences (such as login name, language, font size and other viewing settings) for some time, so during your next visit to the website and its individual pages there is no need to set them again.
Registration of the Buyer upon Purchase of the Goods
By registration at the https://www.morgado.sk website, the registered person grants Muebles s.r.o., registered office Haniska 385, 044 57 Haniska, as the Operator of the https://www.morgado.sk/ websute, his/her consent to personal data processing (name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone numbers, fax number) in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and on amendments and supplements to some acts as amended, for registration at the https://www.morgado.sk/ internet shop.
The registered person grants his/her consent to the Operator – Seller for the duration of the registration. The consent may be revoked at any time in writing by sending revocation to Muebles s.r.o., Haniska 385, 044 57 Haniska, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the data will be properly disposed of in accordance with the Act after revoking the consent.
Registration of the Buyer for Sending Marketing Information
By registering for the receipt of marketing information at the https://www.morgado.sk website, the registered person grants Muebles s.r.o., registered office Haniska 385, 044 57 Haniska, as the Operator of the https://www.morgado.sk website, his/her consent to personal data processing (name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone numbers, fax number) in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and on amendments and supplements to some acts as amended for sending marketing materials by post, e-mail or SMS, and consent to their sending. I hereby grant the consent to the Operator for the duration of the registration. The consent may be revoked at any time in writing by sending revocation to Muebles s.r.o., Haniska 385, 044 57 Haniska, or by e-mail to email@example.com, and the data will be properly disposed of in accordance with the Act after revoking the consent. If you register for the receipt of marketing information then your data required under the Act no. 18/2018 concerning the order is used solely for preparing the order and will not be further used for any marketing purposes.